Shanghai TopGood Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. has the following outstanding advantages in forklift parts:
1. Quality assurance. We can ensure that more than 90% of the brand spare parts we offer are original genuine parts. The rest of 10% are carefully selected parts which are matching your needs and ensured in the quality, but the prices are much lower than the original parts.
2. Speed advantage. The department of spare parts is a very professional team with strong warehousing and distribution capacity, so we’re able to be 20% faster than other suppliers in speed.
3. Preferential prices. On the basis of the original parts, we believe that the price we provide must be very favorable. Because our parent company is not only a manufacturer of forklift parts, but also a forklift manufacturer, which ensures that we provide a full range of spare parts and prices are preferential.
4. Courteous service. Forklift parts supplying is a very complicated and tedious work, especially when some customers cannot provide the correct parts number or parts name, which requires our staff not only be professional, but be patient to help our customers to find the matching spare parts in urgent need.
We focus on customers' needs and strive to achieve our mission as "do everything to touch you" with best rate, best skills and best attitude.
Create value for customers to create value for our own!
By reducing customers' psychological costs and use-costs with standardized, differentiated, value-oriented service, we will ultimately improve customers' transition value, profitability and purchasing power, thereby enhancing the brand competitiveness of TopGood service, leading new service trend in this industry.
Go Beyond customers' expectation, beyond the industry standards.
Respond to and process customers' calls & letters completely within 24 hours.
Service Hotline: 0086-21-24285890